Bookmark and Share

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Transcendence - so much more than sheer Survival!

humorous pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

In honor of the many people who are not just survivors, but whose lives are filled with purpose, laughter, questions, tears and determination - in other words, a mixed bag of real, genuine emotions that real, genuine people are "supposed" to have...


I have created a social network, entitled "Transcendent Survivors," which can be reached by clicking http://transcendentsurvivors.ning.com/, or by clicking on the black "badge" box you'll see to your right, with a purple and black butterfly. 

My hope is that we can co-create a community of survivors who share ideas on how to live beyond that which which we have survived, and become Transcendent to include its deepest meaning. 

Wishing everyone a week filled with moments of joy and insight.

Love and hugs,

Jo

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome sweetie...great idea! But I hope you'll continue blogging here too! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to keep blogging here; in fact, I have links set up so people who visit my blog can easily get to the above-referenced network, and people who visit the network can easily get to my blog, if they're so inclined.

    This blog is for my personal journey of healing and transcendence; the network is a resource for the transcendent growth of ~all~ survivors. Thus, I heartily support both resources.

    Thanks so much for your kind comment, discordant melody, and for caring. May you be blessed with peace!

    ReplyDelete